Privacy and data security
Our full details are: friskylane limited, registered number 11683496. Friskylane Limited is registered and operates only in the United Kingdom.
1. Important information
Purpose of this policy
This website is not intended for anyone under 18 years old and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
We may need to update this Policy at any time and without notice. We will notify you by including pop up boxes on the website. This Policy was last updated on 1st March 2019.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us and periodically review your account settings on our website.
Third party links
2. The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. We may collect, use and store the following information:
- Identity Data includes first name and last/family name.
- Contact Data means the data we use to contact you including your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone number.
- Financial Data means the payment method and card association used to process your payments for your order. We do not store or process your card details ourselves, they are processed and stored via one of our contracted third party service providers. We encrypt your payment card details in your browser and securely transfer this data to our relevant third party payment provider to process a payment.
- Transaction Data means details about transactions you have made on our website including the payments to and from you, along with other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Profile Data includes your username (email address), your login data, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Technical Data means details about the device you use to access our website including your interest protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the device you use to access this website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services. This includes your browsing patterns and information such as how long you might spend on one of our webpages and what you look at and for on our website, the page that referred you to our site and the click stream during your visit to our website, page response times and page interaction information (clicks you make on a page).
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use and share aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity.
Failing to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter with you, for example providing a suitable delivery address, we may have to cancel the order you have with us. We will notify you if this is the case at the time.
3. How is your personal data collected?
We use different methods to collect data from you and about you including:
Direct Interactions; you may give us your information by using our website, filling in forms or correspondence with us. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- Purchase a product on our website
- Create an account on our website
- Request marketing to be sent to you
- Enter a competition
- Give us feedback
4. How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract, we are about to enter or have entered into with you
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you. We only use the data you provide to us directly for this purpose along with the Aggregated Data provided to us by our analytics partners and we do not track what other websites you may visit.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising.
You can ask to opt out at any time by logging into your account and adjusting your marketing preferences, by following the opt-out links on our marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
The below list details the cookies used in our website.
|_first_pageview||Used by Clicky Analytics for tracking the user’s behaviour on the website to understand the website’s performance and reach.|
|_ga||Used by Google Analytics for tracking the user’s behaviour on the website to understand the website’s performance and reach.|
|_gat||Used by Google Analytics for tracking the user’s behaviour on the website to understand the website’s performance and reach.|
|_gid||Used by Google Analytics for tracking the user’s behaviour on the website to understand the website’s performance and reach.|
|_jsuid||Used by Clicky Analytics for tracking the user’s behaviour on the website to understand the website’s performance and reach.|
|cluid||Used by Clicky Analytics for tracking the user’s behaviour on the website to understand the website’s performance and reach.|
|icwp-wpsf||Tracks logged-in users for security purposes. Not applicable if you’re not logged in.|
|viewed_cookie_policy||Used to store your acceptance of our Privacy and data security policies.|
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Google Analytics (GA) to collect usage data to help us improve the usefulness of the site. GA will set temporary cookies to enable the service to determine how long you visit the site for, which pages you view, etc. All of this information is anonymous.
6. Data security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
You acknowledge that the Internet is not a completely secure medium for communication, and we cannot guarantee the security of any information you send to us via the Internet. We are not responsible for any damages which you, or others, may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of such information.
7. Data retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.